“Morality and Capitalism-A Defense of Our Constitutional Republic and Democratic Capitalism”
When: Tuesday, Jan 14th, from 6:30-8:30 P.M.
Where: Arizona Room at Sun Lakes Country Club – – 25601 N. Sun Lakes Blvd., Sun Lakes, AZ 85248
- Is our republican form of democratic capitalism immoral, as many contend?
- Shall we define ourselves by its failures?
- Shall we apologize for who we are and for what we have accomplished?
- What are the roots of democratic capitalism?
- How has it advanced mankind?
- How has it accommodated society’s changing needs?
- Are there better alternatives as so many contend?
- Most important, how can we defend our democracy for future generations?
These are just a few of the questions that Keith DeGreen will address on January 14 as he speaks to the Sun Lakes Republican Club. His topic: Morality and Capitalism – A Defense of our Republic and Democratic Capitalism.
Keith DeGreen is founder and CEO of DeGreen Capital Management in Scottsdale, a fiduciary fee-only investment advisor. He has hosted Arizona’s most popular personal finance show on NewsTalk 550 KFYI, for more than 30 years. An attorney and Certified Financial Planner, Keith earned his undergraduate degree in Political Science from Miami University of Ohio and his law degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Law. He was Arizona’s Republican candidate for United States Senate in 1988, and was a candidate for Governor in 2005 until he withdrew due to a family illness. During his failed retirement, Keith piloted a boat across the Pacific. Keith served with the United States Marines in Vietnam where he earned a Purple Heart, and attained the rank of sergeant. He is married to Lynn DeGreen, is the father of five children, and the grandfather of six.
For more information call Michael Tennant, 480-802-0178.