When: Wednesday December 8, 2021 6:30-8PM
Where: SLCC#1 Navajo Room
Who: about 60 in attendance
- Mike Tennant, Chairman of SLRC, greeted the guests and led us in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- On one side of the room Lou Ann Sedgwick was explaining how to use short cut tools from the AZ Free Enterprise Foundation to impact proposed legislation. She also explained how to help with the Voter ID Citizen Ballot Initiative. This is an initiative to require showing an AZ ID to be able to vote. Many people who attended the meeting signed the petitions and took blank ones to get them signed and will return them to Lou Ann when completed. If you want to get involved contact Lou Ann Sedgwick at 480-735-9220.
- On the other side of the room Dick and Barbara Hubbard had a table set up for people who were
interested in finding out more about becoming a Precinct Committeeman. We have openings for PC’s in all three of our precincts: Oakwood, Cottonwood (includes Palo Verde) , and SLCC#1. Many people took information home with them.
- If you are interested in becoming a Precinct Committeeman you may contact: Barbara and/or Dick
Hubbard at 480-878-8257 or 480-242-4280.
- There was no 50/50 Raffle.
- The next meeting will be January 12, 2022.
Comments are closed.